Who We Are: M.T.S. Limited provides a Construction Materials Testing Service from its head office at 19 Kernanstown Industrial Estate Carlow and on site as required.
Your Privacy: M.T.S. Limited considers privacy to be a fundamental obligation in the provision of services and is committed to protecting all personal information processed in our business activities.
M.T.S. Limited is the controller of personal data and is responsible, under data protection law, for the security and accuracy of personal data stored and processed.
You are advised to read our policy and contact us with any concerns you may have about our privacy practices.
Contact details: M.TS. Limited, 19 Kernanstown Industrial Estate Carlow Phone 059 9130044. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for storage and processing of personal data: We collect personal data such as name, email, phone numbers and addresses, for communication and accounting purposes, in the legitimate operation of the business.
Personal data may be collected when you communicate with us by email, when it is provided to us by hard copy, telephone or direct conversation or when we receive invoices, job requests or promotional material for consideration.
Personal data is processed by the company in fulfilment of contractual agreements, accounts management and meeting statutory obligations.
As part of our Quality Control System we may seek your feedback on services we provide to you.
We do not collect personal data from our web site. However our web site contains links to other web sites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these web sites. You access these web sites at your own risk.
Control of Personal Data held by M.T.S. Limited.
- No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is guaranteed to be absolutely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. We maintain and rely on up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access.
- Personal data is obtained as necessary to fulfil contractual requirements.
- Personal data is used only for the purpose for which it is obtained. It is not disclosed to another unless required to do so by the owner or where lawfully obliged by statute.
- Contact details are securely stored for as long as the company requires them in the efficient operation of the business.
- All hard copies of data on file are disposed of by secure shredding on site at the end of the retention period.
- Employees are trained in the security requirements to be adhered to when accessing, storing or processing personal data and are aware of their responsibilities in ensuring security for such data.
- T.S. Limited operates a clean desk policy. Staff are required to close out operations at the end of the day and file away any items containing personal data.
Your rights in relation to personal data processed by M.T.S. Limited
- You have the right to know if we have your personal information on file.
- You will be required to provide proof of identity prior to release of any personal data held by us.
- You may request to have your data amended or deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse such a request if prohibited from doing so by law.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
M.T.S. Limited is conscious of the responsibility to provide secure access and storage to your personal information.
- All personal data is securely stored.
- All employees with access to your personal data are well informed with regard to security of personal information.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose for which it is obtained.
- Personal data is securely disposed of on site.
Retention of Personal information
We retain personal data for communication purposes while you continue to avail of our services. Our Quality System requires Laboratory Records to be retained securely for 5 years. These records may contain personal data.
Changes to this Policy
This policy is correct as at November 2018. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be posted on our website.