Quality Policy of M.T.S. Limited
It is the policy of M.T.S. Limited to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its operations and communications, consistent with customer requirements, the requirements of the I.S. EN
ISO/IEC17025:2017&LC:2017, relevant requirements of the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB), and all regulatory requirements.
The Management System is established to control the activities of the laboratory in order to achieve the consistent fulfilment of the requirements of I.S. EN
ISO/IEC17025:2017 to ensure the validity of all test results.
This Quality Manual (QM) together with the supporting documents which form the Management System, describe the Policies and identifies the Procedures that are followed to ensure the quality system is implemented, analysed and improved as necessary.
The Management System requires that all laboratory activities impacting on the validity of test results, are carried out by adequately trained staff adhering to compliant documented procedures using only appropriately checked and approved equipment.
Staff shall be appropriately trained and competent in the work assigned to them.
An attitude of Impartiality shall prevail in all laboratory activities to ensure the reliability of results.
Continuous review and improvement of activities through scheduled maintenance and audit procedures shall ensure that systems are compliant, robust, adhered to and updated as necessary.
It is the responsibility of Management to ensure that members of staff are aware of and understand the importance of their compliance with quality procedures when carrying out their activities.
It is the responsibility of all members of staff to comply with all Policies and Procedures of the Management System in all activities so that the service provided to the customer is assured and recognised as reliable.
M.T.S. Limited is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations both in the laboratory and on site where practicable.
In particular, we will endeavour to achieve this through our commitment to:
- Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Annual Review of the environmental impact of our activities at management review
- Actively seek opportunities to reduce our overall environmental impact – Cultivate an awareness of environmental impact in all employees by providing appropriate training
- Minimise Waste generation – re-use and re-cycle where practicable
- Minimise Water consumption – examine opportunities for harvesting rain water
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best
- Improve resource efficiency by adhering to the general principles of Good Laboratory Practice in our activities being mindful at all times of the environmental impact of such activity.