MATERIALS TESTING SERVICES
MTS Ltd. are the leading authority in Ireland for emulsion testing.
Our specialist emulsion laboratory provides several combinations of testing that are then used to verify compliance with specification. Our lab can facilitate cationic emulsions, including polymer modified versions.
Results from laboratory tests provide valuable information for suppliers and users including:
- Key properties influencing transport, storage and performance.
- Quality control of product during manufacturing
- Adherence to specification
MTS Ltd. run seasonal programs for local & national government authorities providing on-site sampling services which support of laboratory testing facility.
- Residual Binder after Distillation
- Breaking Value
- Residue on Sieving, 500µm
- Viscosity, Redwood No. II @ 85°C
- Penetration of Residue from Distillation
- Softening of Residue from Distillation
- Binder Content by Water content*
* The binder content when determined by EN 1428 shall be defined as, 100 – (minus) water content.
Destructive Weld Testing
19 Kernanstown Ind. Estate
+353 59 913 0044